GoToMedSupply carries a wide selection of comfortable adult diapers and underwear that represent the best in absorbent incontinence protection. Users can enjoy his or her favorite activities without having to worry about wetness or odor. Our leading brands are constructed using specially designed polymers that provide superior protection in pull-on diapers, refastenable-tab diapers and nu fit diapers pull-on diapers, fast-tab diapers, and nu fit diapers. Customers can also enjoy top brands such as Prevail, Tena, Covidien, Depend, McKesson, Abena, Tranquility and Attends in various sizes to find the right combination for unmatched performance.
GoToMedSupply.com's Tips for Choosing the Right Adult Diaper
We carry every major brand of diaper out there and it can be pretty daunting finding the right fit for you. Based on all our experience and what our customers tell us there are a few key items that you need to consider when buying Adult Briefs.
1. Do I or my loved one need a Pull-On or a Tab Style Diaper?
*Answer: This really depends on your mobility and the amount of urine/bowel movement you are dealing with. Pull-On Underwear are typically designed for those that can put on the diaper themselves and are more mobile. If the person is less mobile and confined to a wheelchair, bed, or chair then we would suggest going with a refastenable tab brief. The Briefs with tabs allow the caregivers to easily put the diaper on the patient and is easier for changing. Generally Tab diapers will hold more liquid/bowel incontinence.
2. What Aborbency do I need to get?
*Answer: There are about 4 different kinds of absorbencies between each brand of Adult Briefs.
A. Light Absorbency: This absobency is for those that have a little leakage throughout the day. Typically for those with urinary incontinence.
B. Moderate Absorbency: These type of diapers are designed for people that have a couple of urinary accidents through out the day and minor bowel issues.
C. Heavy Absorbency: Designed for people that have a heavy flow of accidents and moderate to severe bowel incontinence.
D. Super Absorbency/Night Time: These briefs and underwear are designed to last up 10 hours without a change. We do have a lot of customers that use these during the day as well.
3. How many diapers should I order and how often?
*Answer: This is one of the most common questions we get on a daiiy basis. If you don't know ask your caregiver and they will be able to tell you. The average person dealing with incontinence changes about 3 - 4 times a day.
4. What is the Best brand for adult diapers?
*Answer: Just like with anything in life it all comes down to personal preference. We like to go off what our customers say and the best brands always seem to be Tena, Prevail, McKesson, Attends and Tranquility. Going with either of those brands you will be fine.
5. Are your diapers shipped discreetly?
- ULTIMATE ABSORBENCY
- For moderate to heavy incontinence issues
- Advanced Zoning System to offer maximum leakage protection
- 2-wetness indication strips turn color from light blue to dark blue
- Soft, breathable cloth-like outer fabric
... Learn More
- Easy-Lock Fastener Tabs make changing easy
- Pull-on style, like regular underwear
- Tear side seams
- Skin Smart fabric for skin health
- 5% off savings for using our Auto-Ship Subscription program. Select any delivery time from every 7 - 180 days... Learn More